a new zine called shitty horoscopes that i’ll be premiering this year at the Toronto Queer Zine Fair, among other things! hopefully i’ll make volumes available for online purchase soon. credit where credit is due: this was inspired by the huge number of made-up horoscopes floating around tumblr lately, and angry-poems.
yup, the Libra one is pretty accurate
Everyone should make a living wage. Everyone. Every last person should make enough money to properly feed, clothe, house and medicate themselves no matter what their job position is. And anyone who believes otherwise is an unbaked roll.
minimum wage: the radical idea that people should be able to survive off of one full time job.
Quite possible the greatest tweet ever written.
By the “not all men” logic, Russian Roulette is a perfectly safe game to play. Sure, one of the chambers has a bullet in it…
but not all chambers
1. If you don’t like the way they kiss you, you won’t like the way they fuck you. Get up and leave.
2. If they won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on them, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and they don’t respect that, slap them round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If they aren’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if they say they turn them off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and they think that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If they don’t see your body as a masterpiece, and a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If they make you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
The overwhelming injustice of John Crawford’s murder.
You tell them Horton. Choose Life!
Dr. Seuss was pro choice, his wife still sues pro life organizations for using this phrase against their wishes (Horton was about post-WWII treatment of Japan, not abortion), and his estate still continues to donate to Planned Parenthood. so by supporting his works you’re subsequently supporting pro choice organizations. thanks! <3
Prolife dollars ending up with Planned Parenthood is <3